Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are seeking an Operations and Purchasing Coordinator join our Stingray Business team in Boisbriand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Support in operational planning:
- Maintain the progress of projects and ensure that they are directed to the productionteam;
- Coordinate rush orders, late orders and back orders as needed and follow up to ensure deadlines are met
- Receive reports and open / complete purchase orders. Reconcile accounts payable with receipt of reports
- Prepare and analyze progress reports, and distribute them to the production team;
- Prepare and analyze production reports, and distribute reports to those responsible for deployment;
- Create efficiency, profitability and project progress reports on a weekly, monthly, annual, or as needed basis;
- Issue purchase orders on request and according to immediate need and assessment of future needs, receive them, and reconcile monthly with inventory.
Administrative support for operations:
- Carry out the administration of the projects to be carried out and their various needs (list of contacts, tools to facilitate customer management, create customer profiles, contract management database);
- Provide administrative support for the operations and content team
- Ensure all director team projects are formally executed and follow up with finances through invoicing.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years of experience as an operations and purchasing coordinator or in a similar role;
- Professional degree in project management or purchasing or bachelor's degree
- Bilingual in English and French;
- Have excellent computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Have the ability to start more than one project at a time with limited supervision;
- Feel comfortable in an informal and rapidly changing work environment.
WHAT YOU DO WELL
- Organization and time management;
- Communication skills ;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team (with several different departments);
- Be motivated and proactive;
- Autonomy and dynamism.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.