Stingray, St. John’s, NL requires a New Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on business to business sales along with marketing and advertising. The ideal candidate also has experience researching market trends and developing customer relations.
Business Manager’s Focus:
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Revenue growth of emerging categories and revenue opportunities
- Work towards target categories and specific goals
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes and experience level:
- Collaborate with creative, design and programming teams to ensure all client requirements are met.
- Communicating new ideas to prospective clients.
- Establish, grow and maintain relationships with prospect accounts
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and drafting presentations.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products and our industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: January 30, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.