Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
We are currently looking for a Multimedia Integrator to join our team in Toronto. This position reports to the Production Director.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the creation and production of digital content that may incorporate elements of graphic design, video, 2D animation, special effects, soundtrack or even textual information;
- Operate various distribution platforms intended for digital signage;
- Broadcast video content and advertising or promotional clips according to the specifications provided while ensuring the quality, the correct format and the compression of the content.
Who you are
- Training in motion design, video editing and multimedia design;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS suite software, including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, InDesign and others;
- English speaking/writing and able to get by in French is a plus.
- Experience in the production of content for digital signage and / or interactive kiosks is an asset.
- A plus for the position: knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, SQL, PHP, Flash (Action script)
What you're good at
- Ability to visualize and execute different concepts directly related to the directives given;
- Ability to take initiatives;
- Have a creative mind and sense of ergonomics;
- Ease of working with multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to manage and carry out various projects in accordance with a specific schedule;
- Ease of communication with customers
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group insurance
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.