Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
At Stingray, creativity, collaboration, and cutting-edge technology are the pillars of our DNA. Watch your career take off by joining a fast-growing company with a team of tech-savvy music lovers and a stimulating and fun work environment!
We are looking for a mobile developer to join our team Phoenix. Our team mainly takes care of the Stingray Karaoke and Stingray Music software. You will develop new features and user interfaces to provide an awesome musical experience!
Day to day
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Collaborate with different teams like backend, design and marketing
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with one or more of the following languages: C#, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and Swift
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English
- Problem solver
- Autonomous and meticulous
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Good knowledge of Android, iOS and Xamarin platforms
- Experience in user interface development
The team you’ll be joining
- We are a team of 8 : 2 testers, 1 project manager and 5 developers
- We currently use the shape up system for our development cycles
- We like to work as a team and do brainstorms and consult each other frequently to find solutions to the challenges we face.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Private consultations on nutrition and well-being
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jog at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.