Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain Stingray’s various mobile applications;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Collaborate with Stingray’s various development and marketing teams;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
Who You are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- 3+ years of related experience;
- Experience with C# (Java and/or objective-C a plus);
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English;
- Nice to haves: knowledge of Android and iOS platforms, Xamarin and UI development.
What You’re Good At
- Solving problems;
- Working in a team and alone with superior communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.