Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our media deployment team is currently looking for an individual to support our Stingray Business clients with a flexible and problem solving mindset in a department where we thrive for resolution.
Here at Stingray Business we bring the customer experience to life with custom, brand focused music, digital experiences, and consumer insights. More specific to the deployment team, we create the media players from A-Z that are sent to the businesses to help create the perfect atmosphere for the clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Production, configuration, and QA test on Mini PC Linux devices
- Ensure production requests are maintained within our standards and conventions
- Help maintain inventory and ensure sufficient equipment is properly prepared
- Perform computer related tasks
- Troubleshooting / Monitoring devices– internally and remotely in the fiel
WHAT YOU DO WELL
- Proficient oral and written communication in English and French
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Computer knowledge
- Quick learner
- Team player & Independent
- Flexible to change
- Customer service mindset
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format.
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.