Stingray, Lloydminster has an exciting opportunity for a Master Control Operator/ Production Assistant at our television stations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling the following:
- Inserting designated commercials into live and recorded programs
- Ensuring that all programs start and end at correct times
- Monitoring network program feeds
- On-Air Quality Control
- Recording various satellite feeds for broadcast
- Editing program feeds to the required length
- Switching live events such as NFL Football, Emmys, Oscars, Juno’s, etc.
- Monitoring substitutions
- Editing/ Writing of promotional program material
- Editing of news and special projects
- Creating graphic material and fonts using Photoshop program
- Show element playback duties for live and pre-taped programs
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Good math skills and attention to detail
- Able to troubleshoot
- Well organized and able to multi-task
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Well in versed in Windows Based Systems
- Experience in a control room setting
- Experience with Adobe Premier Pro
- Experience with Ross Production Equipment
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to Brent Nordholm, Program Manager: email@example.com
Submissions deadline: November 26, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.