Location: Montreal, Qc
You are a skilled visual communicator who has mastered the art of producing beautiful and effective graphics and content for marketing and sales materials.
You’re part graphic designer, part content engineer, and 100% strategic thinker. You know the Adobe Creative Suite inside out, and PowerPoint is your happy place. You use both to combine relevant data, eye-catching mockups, and persuasive copy to tell compelling stories that captivate your audience’s attention.
You kill it at paring down fluff into clear and simple slides because you believe at your core that less is more. You’re detail oriented but also see the bigger picture. And you are praised as much for your striking visual aesthetic as you are for your work ethic.
In short, you’re a talented and thoughtful designer with a promising portfolio, an insatiable curiosity, and a desire to grow among kindred spirits and music lovers alike.
Sound about right?
Welcome, oh Creative One. Your dream job as Marketing & Sales Collateral Designer awaits.
What you’ll do
- Become the go-to collateral and presentation designer for Stingray’s various brands, products, and verticals, both for external and internal use.
- Collaborate with and support Sales, Marketing, and Media Solutions teams by understanding business goals and brand positioning, and ensuring each asset properly reflects both.
- Work hand-in-hand with a copywriter for concept and content development.
- Create adaptable and easy-to-use master presentation templates relevant to specific products and/or business verticals.
- Produce realistic and client-branded product mock-ups for sales pitch decks.
- Contribute to innovative ideas in brainstorming sessions and creative kick-offs.
- Ensure brand and creative consistency across all touchpoints by demonstrating a close attention to detail.
- Follow design team processes and workflows to maximize production efficiencies.
- Research latest industry trends, tools, emerging tech, and best practices; review, share, and apply learnings.
- Contribute to Stingray’s positive company culture.
- Report to the Director, Creative Services.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Interactive Web Design, Multimedia or another relevant field of study.
- 3-5+ years working as a Graphic Designer in a similar role.
- Expert-level skills in PowerPoint and the Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Keynote an asset.
- Strong design portfolio of presentation decks, one-pagers, and/or other collateral.
- Demonstrated talent for structured design, storytelling, and data visualization.
- Marked ability to highlight salient copy points and break down content in a way that is digestible and compelling.
- Ability to think critically, strategically, and creatively.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and via design).
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work independently and stay organized throughout the production process.
- Proficiency in both English and French.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Under normal circumstances, outside of global pandemics.
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.