Are you ready to join a team of marketing and tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is a smart data-driven individual passionate about creating scalable digital advertising campaigns, tracking and analyzing data to determine KPIs, adjusting strategy in real-time to optimize results and spending most of his/her day between Tableau, Google and a spreadsheet in order to will help us truly scale our user acquisition efforts via all available channels!
We are currently seeking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our Marketing team. This position reports to the Head of Product.
What you’ll do
- Construct and maintain dashboards that allow users to understand performance compared to internal benchmarks and to generate insight
- Gather and evaluate data, measure product performance, notice trends
- Transform quantitative output into actionable, realistic marketing tactics
- Identify and extract relevant performance analysis data
- Present data, with analytics-based conclusions, to managers for assessment
- Analyze financial and marketing metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Collaborate with BI teams to understand data structure to measure customer engagement
- Proactively alert management to operational issues (i.e. adverse changes in revenues, significant sales variances, adverse ratings and reviews)
- Assist with research and launch of new products
- Conduct on-going surveys on listenership, products, concepts and brand awareness
What we are looking for
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills, ability to take and combine multiple data sources and present insights
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehouse solutions, ideally Tableau, Adobe Analytics, SQL or other related programs
- Considerable knowledge of analytics tracking tools including Apps Flyer, Tableau, Segment, Mix panel
- Ability to manipulate and combine multiple data sources and present insights simply and effectively that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Strong quantitative skills, experience utilizing scientific analytics methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French & English
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Analyzing and being detail oriented
- Presenting complex and somewhat technical information in a simple and effective manner
- Organization and planning
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.