Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate has a strong focus on growth and generating new business. We are currently seeking a Marketing and Product Manager to join our Business Team.
This position reports to the Senior Sales & Marketing Director. The Marketing Manager will manage the day to day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy. This person will be responsible for marketing commercial music, digital signage and business intelligence services to organizations in all industries, worldwide.
What you’ll do
- Overall brand management, corporate identity as well as all aspects of marketing activities;
- Develop the marketing strategy in line with company objectives;
- Develop and manage marketing and digital campaigns with sales activities;
- Track conversion rates, making improvements and build strategy to drive online traffic to the company website to the website;
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company;
- Create and publish all marketing material in line with marketing plans and oversee budget;
- Work with Development teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention enhancements;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience;
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role;
- Exceptional work ethic and punctuality;
- Strong English/French both spoken and written.
What you are good at
- Self-driven and self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media;
- Confident and dynamic personality;
- Exceptional work ethic and punctuality.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.