Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently looking a Level 2 Support Technician to join our Stingray Business team in Boisbriand. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of multimedia projects and on various state-of-the-art digital signage platforms.
What you’ll do
- Identify and perform appropriate technical troubleshooting to resolve issues;
- Coordinate the dispatch of a technician when necessary and supervise the resolution of the issue;
- Investigate and reproduce problems in a test environment;
- Define and implement work processes;
- Collaborate with our designers, directors, managers and other technical teams;
- Support the technical teams of our partners and customers;
- Create and maintain clear and detailed documentation.
Who you are
- Curious and passionate about technology;
- Experienced in IT (Windows, networks, collaborative tools, etc.);
- Keen to help improve things;
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken);
- Bilingual (English and French).
What you do well
- Analyzing facts and understanding complex situations;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at once;
- Ability to work independently with minimum of supervision, as well as to work in a team and with several departments;
- Sense of organization, planning and time management;
- Proactivity, determination, and ease of adaptation.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.