Level 1 Support Technician
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a smart, curious system administrator looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Level 1 Support Technician to join our team. You will be the ears and the voice of Stingray in the face of our customers. You will provide our customers solutions and reassurance when they contact us for assistance. You will have the opportunity to learn and understand a variety of technologies that make our TV services and applications possible. This position reports to the Deployment Team Lead.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for Stingray employees or customers requiring assistance worldwide ;
- Perform fundamental troubleshooting steps with and fix basic issues ;
- Gather event information and document in the Stingray ticketing system ;
- Route tickets and work closely with specialists and analysts to bring issues to resolution ;
- Be available on different shifts on a 24/7 rotation.
Who you are
- Eager to offer customers professional technical assistance ;
- Meticulous when going through troubleshooting protocols ;
- Experienced with ticketing tools and properly documenting events ;
- A skilled individual who understands the power of teamwork.
What you're good at
- Communicating ( in English and French, Spanish a plus) ;
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly ;
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated ;
- Strong desire to assist and solve problems.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.