You dream of a job that will satisfy your eagerness to learn, grow, and thrive creatively. You have killer creative instincts, you live and breathe After Effects and Premiere, and your attention to detail is without compare.
You welcome constructive criticism with an open mind, and never let your ego get the best of you. You’re independent yet love collaborating with others. And though your portfolio may reflect the work of someone whose career is just beginning, its contents highlight your undeniable talent and potential.
Also, you happen to have a thing for music. Sounds about right? Keep reading.
What you’ll do
- Create eye-catching motion graphics for TV, web, social media, and live on-site promos ;
- Work hand in hand with Graphic Designers to make stunning visuals come to life ;
- Develop your skills with experienced colleagues in post-production video editing and graphic animation ;
- Participate in the branding process of channels, platforms and products ;
- Create animation templates and contribute to station packages ;
- Participate/assist on film sets with known and emerging artists ;
- Research latest industry trends, tools, emerging tech, and best practices; review, share, and apply learnings ;
- Help maximize team efficiencies by continuously optimizing tools and workflows ;
- Report into the Director, Creative Services, and work under the supervision of the Video Producer.
What we are looking for
- A certificate or degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Video Production, Multimedia or another relevant field of study ;
- Experience working in motion graphics, design, and video production ;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with After Effects, Premiere, and the Adobe Creative Suite in general ;
- Strong portfolio that showcases your skill level ;
- Proficiency in both English and French.
What you are good at
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a cross-functional environment ;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team ;
- Commitment to applying the latest motion design trends ;
- Ability to think critically and creatively ;
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and creative) ;
- Self-motivation to grow and learn.
- Group benefit plan ;
- Free breakfasts and snacks offered every day*;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price*;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount ;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week*;
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- And much more!
*Under normal circumstances, outside of unforeseen pandemics.
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
Sound like your cup of tea? Go ahead and apply while we put the water to boil. Simply send us your résumé and a link to your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.