Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are an IT professional who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for an IT Technician to join our technical support service and support the various departments within our company. You will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving hardware and software technical issues to ensure the optimal functioning of our IT infrastructure.
What you’ll do
- Manage and answer all helpdesk demands for the Montreal HQ and all Stingray satellite offices
- Analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software problems on various platforms and technologies, including the meeting rooms equipment (videoconferencing)
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade workstations, notebooks and phones for new and existing employees
- Create or update technical documentation
Who you are
- Technical diploma or AEC degree in IT (or equivalent working experience)
- Expert in installing, configuring and servicing desktops, notebooks, printers, IP Phones and meeting rooms audio-video equipment
- Mastery of the Microsoft Windows suite, MacOS and the Office 365 suite
- Good knowledge of scripting (PowerShell)
- Good knowledge of Active Directory (GPO, OU, object management)
- Experience in a helpdesk environment and with a ticketing system
- Experience with physical, virtual and cloud environment
- Knowledge of Security practices, networking concepts and troubleshooting tools
- 24/7 support schedule shared within the team in place and occasionally requiring interventions
What you’re good at
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Organized, autonomous and self-motivated.
- Capable of carrying out projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal work environment.
- Identify and defuse situations requiring urgent attention
- Initiative and ability to learn fast.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.