Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are smart, curious and looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Purchasing Agent to join our Helpdesk Team. You will be responsible for the creation of the purchase orders (IT hardware, IT software, contracts) for all participating sites (Canada, USA, Europe), by complying all controls in place and will ensure the follow up until delivery. This position reports to the Service Center Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for prioritization and process of all IT Purchasing requests;
- Proactively monitor the requests status and provide updates to the stakeholders;
- Create the purchase orders P.O for (IT hardware, IT software, contracts/contractors’ needs) for all sites and coordinate delivery (Canada, USA & Europe);
- Get the appropriate manager approval (validate DOA);
- Place order to the appropriate supplier;
- Save approvals, purchase orders and other evidence and file to the share drive (for future reference and/or audit);
- Verify incoming invoices and credit card statements against submitted purchase orders and contracts to ensure proper billing rates and discounts are applied where applicable before sending to account payable;
- Communicate with suppliers to obtain quotes or inquire on invoices VS purchase order;
- Point of contact for the requestors on inquiries on orders;
- Keep track of contracts and licenses compliance and assignments
Who You are
- Detail oriented, resourceful, organized, autonomous and highly motivated;
- Experienced with the O365 Suite (Excel, Word) and good with numbers;
- Thorough and responsible for her/his actions;
- Knowledgeable of Accounts Payable function;
- Knowledgeable of Great Plain is an asset;
What You’re Good At
- Communicating professionally in person or on collaboration tools like email, chat, videoconference in English and French;
- Taking initiatives and learning quickly;
- Analyzing and solving problems;
- Documenting your work;
- Positively contributing in a motivated team;
- A motivating and dynamic work environment!
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.