Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently looking for an IT Deployment Technician to join our team. The position consists primarily in the production, configuration, and QA test on Mini PC Linux devices (called SB) loaded with audio or audio-visual pre-selected by the Content team. In addition, the technician will always ensure the steady supply of its inventories and ensure that sufficient equipment has been properly prepared and is ready to be used. They will also occasionally provide a level 2 support to our customer service to assist in its technical interventions with clients.
The technician must have a keen sense of observation and analysis, as well as versatility to perform multiple tasks at a time. We are looking for smart, curious, and multi-talented people who are passionate about music and new multimedia technologies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generation / download / extract / transfer of compressed music content
- Configuring Mini PC Linux devices (SB)
- USB flash drives formatted on “hub” multi-port connected to a computer
- Ensure that production requests via Jira comply with our standards and conventions
- Provide level 2 quality support with our customer service for SB unit.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Technical diploma or AEC degree in IT (or equivalent working experience)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows suite, Office suite, Exchange
- Experience with physical, virtual and cloud environment
WHAT YOU DO WELL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills
- Organized, autonomous and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal work environment
- Initiative and ability to learn fast
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format.
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.