Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently looking for an intern in Accounting and Internal Controls to join our Finance team. The chosen person will report to the Director - Corporate Finance and will be responsible for the following tasks.
If you are a passionate person who believes in the importance of continuous learning and wants to make its mark with an industry leader, we need you.
What You’ll Do
- Test the design and effectiveness of internal controls, document the results and make recommendations;
- Communicate deficiencies in a timely manner;
- Understand and document business processes (graphics and descriptions);
- Assist the team in the month-end and year-end processes;
- Perform administrative tasks;
- Support the accounting team in all tasks related to the production of results and all other specific projects.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor or Specialized Graduate Diploma student in accounting or other similar profile;
- Experience in a similar position is an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment (Excel, Word);
- Bilingual (written and spoken).
What You're Good At
- Being autonomous and organized;
- Having strong communication skills;
- Analyzing and having the ability to solve problems quickly;
- Being detail oriented and having a critical mind;
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.