Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
Our Human Resources team is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator. This position reports to the Human Resources Manager. The person in this position will play a support role on all administrative and operational tasks of the human resources department.
What you’ll do
- Answer employees' questions on all types of HR topics (benefits, policies, programs, etc.);
- Produce weekly and monthly reports (mainly in Excel) to meet specific needs;
- Plan and coordinate the integration of new employees (equipment, reception, orientation sessions, etc.);
- Prepare hiring letters, contracts, internal memos, annual salary increase letters, job confirmation, etc. ;
- Be the key user and reference point for tools related to the administrative management of employee files;
- Create and update employee records in HR databases and tools;
- Provide the necessary support to HR team members in various HR processes and activities (e.g. performance evaluations, employee surveys, etc.);
- Translate documents and memos;
- When needed, support recruitment activities (job posting, resume sorting, pre-selection and follow-up of applications, reference checks, etc.) ;
- Participate in the implementation of HR tools and/or programs;
- Contribute to the improvement of HR processes;
- Participate in the company's social committee;
- Collaborate on different human resources projects;
- Execute all other related tasks.
What we are looking for
- Degree in human resources or administration ;
- 2 to 3 years in a similar role or other relevant experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and facility with HRIS ;
- Recruitment experience (asset);
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (spoken and written);
- Strong sense of customer service ;
- Ambiguity tolerance and ability to manage stress in a fast-paced environment ;
- Proven ability to work on several different files at the same time;
- Ability and willingness to learn, to question oneself beyond the task at hand;
- Ability to handle confidential information with great discretion.
What you do well
- Excellent organizational skills, thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Recognized for your speed of execution, while remaining conscientious ;
- Ability to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines and take initiative;
- Strong team spirit and collaboration;
- Being autonomous and dynamic.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.