We are currently looking for a Human Resources Advisor to join our dynamic and growing company! This person will support the direction and the development of Stingray, a world leader in multiplatform music services and digital experiences.
You have a sharp political sense, are known for your persuasive skills and your ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities? You would like to participate in the development of an HR department and want an opportunity to grow? We need you!
What you’ll do
- Support and coach managers on HR processes, practices and employee relations (team management, performance management, interpretation of laws and policies, skills development, compensation, workforce analysis, etc.);
- Act as an ambassador for HR processes and policies and exercise an influencing role with internal clients;
- Act as a resource person for employees for questions and requests relating to human resources.
- Performance and skills management
- Plan and coordinate the annual performance review period;
- Guide HR interventions and support managers in their action plans;
- Coordinate employee departures and prepare end-of-employment documents as needed.
- In a context of decentralization of recruitment, the advisor provides support to managers in the management of their recruitment process.
- Review of job offers;
- Support managers for interviews;
- Verification of hiring authorizations and preparation of offer letters;
- Negotiation of salary conditions and preparation of employment contracts;
- Participate in special projects (redesign of the employee manual, implementation of new HR modules in the HRIS, etc.);
- Contribute to the development / improvement of processes within the HR department and participate in the development of HR policies of the company;
- Participate on various committees and / or working groups;
- Facilitate training and information sessions as needed;
- Perform exit interviews and analyze the turnover;
- Perform any other related task.
What we are looking for
- Diploma in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business Administration option Human Resources;
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience in Human Resources;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Bilingualism French and in English (spoken and written);
- Experience in a high-growth company (asset);
- Knowledge of labor laws (Canada Labor Code, an asset);
- CRHA/CPHR title (an asset).
What you are really good at
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, sense of urgency and strong focus on customer service;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sense of organization, follow-up and acute sense of priorities;
- Tolerance of ambiguity, adaptability, ability to demonstrate resilience
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Comfortable working with numbers (an asset)
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- Free fitness classes and yoga lessons;
- Access to Dialogue;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com .
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.