Are you ready to join a team of passionate and dedicated individuals who have built a professional music solution for businesses from the ground up? Our products can now be found in more than 30 000 businesses all around the world and our client base is consistently growing, bringing new challenges every day. Are you interested on tackling these challenges with us?
If you are resourceful, independent, accountable and are dedicated to craft beautiful code, we want to hear from you!
Our business solutions development team is currently looking for a talented Full Stack Software Developer to work on our main product. This product is the central point of our solution which provides music, videos, and digital signage to business clients all around the world.
We want someone that is comfortable with both back-end and front-end development.
If you are smart, curious and want to make our products evolve to the next level, let’s have a chat!
What you’ll do
- Participate actively in the elaboration and design of the product.
- Design and implement software functionalities.
- Support and maintain the systems you designed.
- Work closely with the team lead, architect, dev QA, UX designer, developers, and clients.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science (or equivalent working experience).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independence and ability to learn fast.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English.
Nice to haves
- Experience developing using React/Redux.
- Experience writing Typescript.
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with different Java Framework (Play Framework, Spring, etc.).
- Experience in Concurrent Programming (Actor-Based / Event-Based).
- Experience with a continuous integration tool (Jenkins, Concourse, etc.).
- Experience with microservices (Docker, ECS).
What you get
- Medical and dental insurance options
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Fridays
- Cafeteria with dedicated chef
- Yoga classes
If you are looking for an exceptional work atmosphere and possess the required profile, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.