Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a passionate developer who believes in the importance of learning new things, and you are looking to make your mark with an industry leader, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Development team. This position reports to the Lead Software Developer.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain fast, beautiful, responsive and SEO friendly websites (Next.js, Express.js, React)
- Develop microservices that are reliable, efficient and scale well (Node.js, Express.js)
- Translate UX/UI wireframes to visual elements
- Collaborate with Stingray’s various development and marketing teams
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Enjoy learning and helping others equally
- Fluent in French with proficiency in English
Nice to haves
- Comfortable (or can get up to speed rapidly) with frameworks such as React and Angular
- Played around with Node.js and Express.js
- Basic knowledge of state managements tools (Redux, Mobx, etc)
- Familiarity with unit testing such as Jest, Jasmine and Mocha
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of Docker, as well as Kubernetes and Continuous Integration
- Experience with SQL and Object Oriented Programming
- An eye for design. You can spot a good design and translate it to code
What you’re good at
- Being resourceful and solving problems
- Learning new technologies, concepts and patterns
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
What you get
- Medical and dental insurance options
- Breakfast, snacks, and drinks. Happy hour on Fridays
- Cafeteria with dedicated chef
- Yoga classes
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume as well as any portfolio, projects or code bases at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.