Location: Montreal, Qc
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Stingray Business Finance team. This position reports to the Controller.
What you’ll do
- Prepare, analyze and present the monthly recurring revenue report
- Analyze the run rate on a monthly basis
- Prepare the royalties reports
- Prepare the quarterly commission report (for recurring revenue)
- Participate in preparing monthly internal financial statements
- Deliver ad hoc analysis for various special projects
- Assist the controller in preparing various reports for upper management
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (written and spoken)
- Analytical profile
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset
- Big 4 experience is a plus!
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Analyzing and being detail-oriented
- Organization and planning
- Being autonomous and dynamic
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.