Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for a Financial Analyst to join our Financial department. This position reports to the Controller.
What you’ll do
- Participate in general accounting of the America’s division ;
- Participate in the month-end process; including and not limited to the preparation of month end entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and internal control compliance ;
- Prepare the monthly financial statement and assist with the monthly variance analysis (vs budget and vs forecast) ;
- Prepare working files for the annual audit and compile other information and analysis as required by the auditors ;
- Provide support to the accounting technicians ;
- Assist in the preparation of various analyses required by senior management ;
- Work closely with the Chief Accountant and provide support as needed.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in accounting ;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting ;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) ;
- Excellent Knowledge of Great Plains and Management Reporter ;
- Autonomous, who takes initiative ;
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
What you are good at
- Perform in a fast changing environment ;
- Leadership and proactivity ;
- Collaboration ;
- Communicating at all levels ;
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray) ;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day ;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price ;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees ;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week ;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.