Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about sales and revenues and wants to manage all the financial aspects of international sales.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager-Revenue Assurance to join the Stingray Finance team. This position reports to the Controller-EMEA & APAC and is located in London, UK.
What you’ll do
- Prepare and circulate monthly revenue estimates for EMEA & APAC
- Prepare the monthly variance analysis comparing revenue against the budget and previous month
- Prepare the quarterly revenue forecasts
- Manage the receivables collection
- Ensure the accounts receivables aging reports are clean, complete and that they reconcile to the GL
- Oversee and review the contract creation process in Great Plains
- Provide support to the General Manager and the Sales Representatives
- Supervise the Billing Specialist for EMEA & APAC
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of withholding tax documents for companies in the UK, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands
- Prepare commission reports for the Sales Representatives and Agents
- Perform ad hoc analysis
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, finance or other related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Great Plains is an asset ;
- Legally eligible to work in England.
What you are good at
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Analyzing and being detail oriented;
- Organization and planning;
- Teamwork and team management;
- Being autonomous and dynamic.
- Pension plan;
- Health plan;
- And much more!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.