Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for an Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice-president (SVP) Marketing & Communications, Vice-president Content Acquisitions and the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our administrative team. This position reports to the SVP Marketing & Communications.
What you’ll do
- Managing several executive level schedules at once;
- Booking and preparation of weekly executive meetings;
- Handling expense accounts for several executives;
- Manage department expenses, invoices and company credit card expenses;
- Planning and booking travel, e.g. flights, hotel, car rental, etc.;
- Assisting with the preparation and organization of quarterly board meetings;
- Handling of sales and legal contracts, including assistance with signature, filing, sending copies to clients as needed, etc.;
- Coordinating event planning for galas, charity dinners, etc.;
- Serving as back-up for both reception and for the executive assistant to CEO;
- Provide general assistance to management and other staff members;
What we are looking for
- A minimum of two years of experience in an assistant role, legal or finance background an asset.
- Bilingual (impeccable English and French skills);
- Strong writing skills;
- Highly organized and precise attention to detail;
- Possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks;
- Ability to act with integrity while handling confidential information;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What you are good at
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Great ability to adapt to changes;
- Resourceful and Proactive.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.