Are you ready to join a team of music lovers in a fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Our operations team is currently looking for a full-time (40hours/week, 9-17h00) dishwasher/kitchen helper to join the Stingray Café team.
What you’ll do
- Maintain a clean kitchen at all times
- Wash and sort soiled dishes.
- Keeps dish area free of clutter while maintaining an organized kitchen area.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift. Wash floors as needed.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Assists in the timely sorting of food deliveries.
- Empties trash cans throughout shift and ensures trash and boxes are removed at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry food storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily cleaning duties and other tasks like refilling beverages and snacks on other floors.
- Removes soiled dishes from other floors and replenishes with clean dishes.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the operations manager as needed.
What we're looking for
- High school diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen experience preferred
- Customer service an asset
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication in French and English preferred
- Initiative and ability to learn fast
- Thorough and responsible
- Team player
What we offer
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format.
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company