Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
We are currently looking for a Director of Customer Success to join the Chatter team. The Director of Customer Success is responsible for maximizing the value Chatter customers get from their investment in our platform, and also for building deep and trusted relationships. As a member of the leadership team and reporting to the Chatter Research Founder, this role will work closely with company leaders in the Sales, Product, and Research departments to ensure strong alignment across the company. This role can be performed remotely from anywhere in North America, or you are welcome to join us in our Toronto or Montreal offices once COVID has subsided.
Chatter Research is a retail experience measurement platform for the modern retailer, online and in-store. Clients include Staples, Lush, Fanatics and Nike. Chatter Research is a wholly-owned division of Stingray, a large publicly traded company with over 100,000 retail locations as customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive customer success outcomes to ensure that every Chatter Research customer realizes value and achieves desired business outcomes through consumer insights, as evidenced through increased product usage, consumer conversion and consumer loyalty.
- Lead the design, communication, and execution of the customer success scale strategy to drive great customer experiences while significantly scaling our customer base.
- Define and deploy new processes to accelerate platform deployments and adoption.
- Drive customer renewals and achieve retention targets.
- Attain trusted advisor status with our customers by developing very strong knowledge of the Chatter Research platform. Leverage your in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business priorities to maximize the value they receive from the platform.
- Drive strategic planning for Customer Success while developing and growing strong relationships with Sales, Product and Research leadership to recommend and support the implementation of improvements in the platform.
- Proactively anticipate problems and opportunities while serving as a key escalation point for customers to ensure solution-oriented thinking and best-in-class customer experience.
- Hiring, retaining, and developing a high-potential talent pool of Customer Success Managers and team members, while acting as a “player/coach”.
- Serve as a positive, dynamic leader that displays the best work ethic, creative problem-solving skills, positive attitude, and a team-oriented proactive approach, while operating in a rapidly growing and changing business environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven and relevant customer success leadership experience, in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS environment. Experience in retail is a bonus.
- Commitment to Results: demonstrating high performance, challenging themselves and others to consistently deliver results for Chatter Research’s customers.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs. Ability to interact with customers of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the C-Level to operational staff.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships with proven ability to manage client expectations, client escalations, and negotiate resolution.
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment, while mobilizing people to take action by leaning on ability to manage senior stakeholders. Simultaneously able to deep dive, obtain relevant data, and analyze effectively.
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbal, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding.
- Leading Inclusive Teams: Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
- Developing Others: Capably delivers results through others, demonstrated ability to establish clear direction and help others produce their best work.
- Strategic Thinking: Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision. Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- General Management: Challenges and supports others to create results but also develops new capabilities and expands the capacity of individuals on the team.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format.
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.