Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
If you are a resourceful, curious, multi-talented person who wants to participate in the digital transformation at Stingray, we need you!
We are currently seeking a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join our Enterprise IT team to oversee the development and customization of Stingray’s tools and procedures.
What You’ll Do
- Get well-acquainted with the many different systems and tools used at Stingray
- Listen to the needs and issues related to procedures and/or employees’ methods of work and suggest ways to use the various systems and tools in order to improve the efficiency of their work
- Manage and plan the development and tasks related to the adjustment of the tools in use
- Maintain, organize, and ensure the viability of different tools
- Work in concert with various stakeholders to make the necessary adjustments in order to optimize procedures
- Monitor the performance and use of procedures with defined indicators or other methods
- Be on the lookout for new tools that might be useful for the company
- Report any progress or risks related to the achievement of deliverables to various stakeholders
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC in a domain related to management or IT
- Experience with project management
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- Good understanding of ERP, CRM and digital marketing systems
- Experience in Technologies
What You’re Good At
- Excellent communication in English and French
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Resourceful, organized, autonomous, and very motivated
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and responsible for your actions
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.