We’re Stingray and we want you on our team! We’re looking for a Digital Sales Specialist, right here in Greater Sudbury! Our Digital Sales Specialist will develop, sell, and manage digital strategies and broadcast solutions on Rewind 103.9 and The New Hot 93.5. You’ll help us deliver the best digital products with a focus on programmatic display and search solutions! Are you: Quick on your feet? A detail-oriented multitasker who loves sharing ideas? Show us your experience with programmatic media or Google Ad Words and tell us how you can identify digital growth opportunities!
Digital Sales Specialist’s Focus:
- Create strategic proposals in response to client RFP’s to showcase Stingray’s Digital Media offerings and the ability to solve the client’s digital media challenges.
- Collaborate closely with Radio Sales team to develop strong client relationships in the field and identify Digital growth opportunities within the territory.
- Help Ad-ops manage the performance of the digital campaigns.
The successful applicant should have the following qualities, attributes and experience level:
- Experience with programmatic media and/or Google Ad Words is a must (Ideally, 2 years minimum of career experience in Digital Media).
- Strong multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Ability to communicate directly with sales, to answer questions around campaign strategies, digital offerings & capabilities, and to help to close business.
- Function as an internal and external expert for proposals.
Bilingualism an asset.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions deadline: November 30, 2020
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.