If you join the digital team at Stingray you are joining a fun, creative and energetic staff focused on winning. You will be helping our sales teams and their clients across the country develop the absolute best creative for their strategies. Our goal is to deliver the best digital products and creative with a primary focus on Programmatic Display, Video, Connected TV, DOOH and Social solutions.
The duties for this Digital Graphic Designer position include, but are not limited to:
- Creating digital campaigns across the country
- Creating and producing digital display ads of various sizes including static, rich media and video
- Creating promotional materials to aid in the sales of digital and radio
- Reviewing and ensuring all creatives meet client expectations
- Working with the Sales Reps and managers to ensure the success of our digital initiatives
- 3+ years’ experience as a digital graphic designer
- Experience with Programmatic ad design
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Strong multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to email@example.com
Submissions deadline: July 24, 2021.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.