You didn’t choose design; design chose you.
You are praised as much for your striking visual aesthetic as you are for your efficiency and careful attention to detail. You have a keen understanding of web design principles, understand the digital marketing universe and its many touchpoints, and the work you produce is always with the end-user in mind. Your colleagues rave about your work ethic, your ability to take constructive criticism, and your eagerness to learn.
In short, you’re a talented web designer and/or graphic artist with a promising portfolio, an insatiable curiosity, and a desire to grow among kindred spirits and music lovers alike.
Sound about right?
Welcome, oh Creative One. Your dream job as Digital Graphic Designer awaits.
What you’ll do
- Under the supervision of the Art Director, thoughtfully turn Marketing, Product, and Content briefs into effective graphics for web, social media, and TV.
- Create performance-driven, user-centric visuals that resonate with audiences and lead to desired conversions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the consumer journey and user experience in all creative concepts, notably for user acquisition initiatives.
- Work hand in hand with the UX team to develop landing pages and website designs.
- Contribute to the bulk of digital production design work, including banner versioning.
- Ensure brand and creative consistency across all touchpoints by demonstrating a close attention to detail.
- Participate in the development of visual identity systems for Stingray’s ever-evolving brands and linear channels.
- Participate in the design of PowerPoint presentation assets.
- Follow design team processes and workflows to maximize production efficiencies;
- Research latest industry trends, tools, emerging tech, and best practices; review, share, and apply learnings.
- Contribute to Stingray’s positive company culture.
- Report into the Art Director.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Web Design, Multimedia or another relevant field of study.
- 3-5+ years working as a Graphic and/or Web Designer in an advertising and/or digital marketing environment.
- Broad knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma.
- Design portfolio that showcases an array of graphics for web, TV, print, and/or branding.
- Experience with television graphics and motion design (and Adobe Premiere) an asset.
- Proficiency in both English and French.
What you bring to the table
- Commitment to applying the latest graphic design and typography trends.
- Keen understanding of the consumer journey and path to conversion.
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Technical design knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and via design).
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a cross-functional environment.
- Self-motivation to grow and learn.
- Group benefit plan
- Free breakfasts and snacks offered every day*
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price*
- Generous nearby gym membership discount
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week*
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- And much more!
*Under normal circumstances, outside of unforeseen pandemics.
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
Sound like your cup of tea? Go ahead and apply while we put the water to boil. Simply send us your résumé and a link to your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.