You didn’t choose design; design chose you.
You are praised as much for your striking visual aesthetic as you are for your efficiency and careful attention to detail. You understand the digital marketing universe and its many touchpoints, and the work you produce is always with the end-user in mind. Your colleagues rave about your work ethic, you consistently view constructive criticism as a learning opportunity, and you are always happy to learn something new.
In short, you’re a talented web designer and/or graphic artist with a promising portfolio, an insatiable curiosity, and a desire to grow among kindred spirits and music lovers alike.
Sound about right?
Welcome, oh Creative One. Your dream job as Digital Graphic Designer awaits.
What you’ll do
- Under the supervision of the Art Director, thoughtfully turn Marketing, Product, and Content briefs into effective graphics for web, social media, and TV;
- Create performance-driven, user-centric visuals that resonate with audiences and lead to desired conversions;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the consumer journey in all creative concepts, notably for user acquisition initiatives;
- Contribute to the bulk of digital production design work, including banner versioning;
- Ensure brand and creative consistency across all touchpoints by demonstrating a close attention to detail;
- Participate in the development of visual identity systems for Stingray’s ever-evolving brands and linear channels;
- Participate in the design of PowerPoint presentations;
- Follow design team processes and workflows to maximize production efficiencies;
- Research latest industry trends, tools, emerging tech, and best practices; review, share, and apply learnings;
- Contribute to Stingray’s positive company culture;
- Report into the Creative Services Director.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Web Design, Multimedia or another relevant field of study;
- 2-3+ years working as a Graphic and/or Web Designer in an advertising and/or digital marketing environment;
- Broad knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Design portfolio that showcases an array of graphics for web, TV, print, and/or branding;
- Experience with television graphics and motion design (and Adobe Premiere) an asset;
- Proficiency in both English and French.
What you bring to the table
- Commitment to applying the latest graphic design and typography trends;
- Keen understanding of the consumer journey and path to conversion;
- Ability to think critically and creatively;
- Technical design knowledge and skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and via design);
- Ability to work well well under pressure, in a cross-functional environment;
- Self-motivation to grow and learn.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
Our offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
Sound like your cup of tea? Go ahead and apply while we put the water to boil. Simply send us your résumé and a link to your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.