Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
We are currently looking for a Digital Experience Project Manager to join our team in Boisbriand.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multimedia projects and platforms with cutting-edge technologies. You are curious, multi-talented and you want to leave your mark with an industry leader, we encourage you to apply and join a team of technology enthusiasts, in a stimulating and creative work environment
What you'll do
- Collaborate with different departments to deliver projects, from pre-sales, to infrastructure design, product integration and installation
- Be the liaison between sales teams, content developers and other technical departments
- Coordinate the deployment of the installations and develop good relationships with suppliers
- Forecast and manage budgets, resources, timelines as well as be accountable for the overall quality and success of the project
- Build close relationships with clients and various internal departments
- Develop and maintain detailed project documentation and guidelines.
Who you are
- Be passionate about digital technologies
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in audio and / or video project management (digital signage skills an asset)
- Knowledge of internet network tools (TCP / IP, VPN, Multicast, etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the different technical aspects of audio and video transmission
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow-through to completion
- Fluent in English and French, spoken and written
What you're good at
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple task
- Be active in finding creative solutions
- Self-sufficiency, team spirit and reliability
- Good sense of organization and planning
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- Group insurance
- And much more!
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.