If you join the digital team at Stingray you join a fun, creative and energetic staff focused on winning. You will be helping our sales teams and their clients across the country develop, enter and manage digital strategies. Our goal is to deliver the best digital products with a primary focus on programmatic display, video, Connected TV, Social and search solutions.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage our clients digital campaigns across multiple platforms including Google, Facebook, & Acuity Ads. You will be responsible for booking and optimizing the campaigns to give superior performance.
- Respond to rep and client inquiries, and help prepare strategic proposals.
- Ability to identify digital growth opportunities for the sales teams
- Ability to communicate directly with sales, to answer questions around campaign strategies, digital offerings & capabilities, and to help close business
- Help with materials for use in pitches and proposals – such as, case studies from strong campaigns that showcase data insights from historical campaigns, as well as showing industry insights from external research
- Function as an internal and external expert for proposals
- 3+ years’ experience as a digital campaign manager
- Experience running and managing Google Search campaigns
- Experience running programmatic digital campaigns
- Experienced in a client services, order entry and digital marketing solutions
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong multi-tasking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send us your resume to email@example.com
Submissions deadline: Aug 3, 2020.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.