Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and watch your career take off in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Our team is currently seeking an Data Specialist / Department Coordinator to assist and work directly with the Vice-President of Operations, Technologies. If you are a resourceful, curious, multi-talented person who wants to participate in helping Stingray achieve department and company goals, we need you!
Ce que vous ferez
- Support the Technologies department through various initiatives that improve performance and productivity
- Actively participate in the budgetary process
- Create and analyze financial reports for the department
- Analyze and adjust our salary structures on an annual basis, based on several data sources both internal and external
- Produce relevant reports for different subsidy programs (SRED, Crédits Multimédia), with input from project teams and our consultants
- Monitor and improve the evaluation and performance management processes
- Create, maintain, and dispatch various Excel reports and analyses on a variety of subject matter
- Propose data-based strategies for improvement
- Monitor and document department policies and procedures (ex. time sheets, employee portal)
- Assist the Vice-President of Operations and CTO with administrative tasks
- Organize intra-department events (ex. town halls)
- Take minutes during meetings and follow up with actionable items
Qui vous êtes
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative role and/or data management
- Possess exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and pivot tables
- Quick learner who can adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous and curious
- Are fluently bilingual in English and French
Ce que vous faites bien
- Analyze and break down complex data and information into digestible reports
- Make recommendations based on collected data
- Planning and organization
- Juggle multiple projects and/or initiatives at once
- Communicate effectively in English and French
- Draft clear, concise communications, meeting notes, and actionable items
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supprots the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and self-identify so we can works towards full representation of those groups within our company.