Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are a positive, customer-centric person that loves seeking technical solutions, we want to hear from you!
Our Customer Care team is currently looking for an individual that will WOW Stingray Business clients by quickly answering questions and resolving technical issues in a friendly yet professional manner.
What you’ll do
- Answer first level support calls and e-mails from commercial clients and offer a suitable solution;
- Guide and troubleshoot with the clients through diverse technical tasks such as audio, musical and/or digital signage;
- Deliver a dynamic and personalized multichannel customer experience (phone and email), ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and maintained;
- Create work orders for service visits, product shipments, etc.;
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary;
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to improve our services, processes and client’s improvement requests
- Assist with managing seasonal-related requests (Holiday programming/custom messaging).
- Over 2 years of professional experience in customer service (B2B is a plus);
- Written and spoken proficiency in both French and English;
- Solution-oriented and an ambassador of change management;
- Invested in continuous improvement and learning opportunities;
- You are an outside of the box thinker ;
- Strong empathetic team-player with the ability to multi-task.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.