Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about music & audio production, with strong communication and organization skills in order to assist the production and curation teams in growing Stingray’s karaoke library and managing hundreds of media partners worldwide.
We are currently seeking for a Content Manager to join our karaoke team. This position reports to the Production Manager.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and manage karaoke music asset from reception, database ingestion, programming to worldwide partners deliveries.
- Assist on special projects related to new product development.
- Review and coordinate content from Int'l Music Providers for acquisition and integration.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of metadata entries across multiple platforms.
- Interact and communicate with content providers, postproduction & programming.
- Assist production team with encoding and proofing lyrics for karaoke videos.
- Assist programming team with content preparation, curation and delivery to our partners
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience coordinating in the media industry across postproduction, advertising, radio or digital distribution.
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, commercially focused and demanding environment.
- Strong and tactful communication skills, both written and verbal (English, French)
- Experience with Digital Asset Management
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills and documents creation.
- Experience with Project Management software (Jira, Wrike, Confluence or others)
- A broad knowledge of various musical styles, genres and eras.
- Strong familiarity with pop culture, internet trends, on-line music services and social media.
- Experience in audio mixing, recording and knowledge of music theory an asset.
- Multilingual is a definite asset (Spanish, Portuguese or Korean for examples)
What you are good at
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with strong organizational & prioritization skills;
- Works well with various teams (deliveries, sales & marketing) in fast paced environments;
- Autonomous, dynamic with the ability to work alone with minimal supervision;
- Strong computer skills with an ease for learning new platform, environment & software;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.