Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are seeking a Collection Analyst with demonstrated collection and customer service experience to join the Stingray Business collection team.
What you'll do
- Obtain client payments on a timely basis for subscription billing
- Send follow up reminders to customers with overdue accounts via telephone or email
- Collaborate on client account issues/reconciliations with billing and cash team
- Receive inbound client phone calls/emails for ticket resolution
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills to build relationships in order to establish and maintain good long-term customer relationships
- Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts and escalates accounts according to collection policies and procedures
- Recommend accounts to be placed for 3rd party collection.
Who you are
- 2+ years B2B collection and customer service experience with a track record of success
- Collegiate degree or additional training in related discipline
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Great Plains/Salesforce/ServiceCloud an asset.
What you do well
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Capacity to work in a team environment
- Ability to work productively and autonomously.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Generous nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- 5@7 Fridays;
- And much more!
** In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of these benefits are not available or are being offered in a different format
Stingray's offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.