Location: Toronto, ON
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
As the Campaign Manager you are the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution, administration, management, and optimization of multiplatform advertising campaigns across core Stingray Media Solutions lines of business: Streaming, Broadcast and Retail. You are passionate about successful business outcomes for both customers and internal stakeholders, with a relentless eye for detail and accuracy in everything you do.
You’ll report to the Head of Advertising Operations and work closely with media sales, product, engineering and finance to support the monetization of Stingray’s growing ad-supported offering through successful end-to-end campaign management. You will interact with client teams and peers regularly, reporting on progress and collaborating on campaign recommendations.
What you’ll do
- Daily optimization and management of digital audio, video, display, streaming, and sponsorship campaigns across a variety of advertising platforms
- Managing direct relationships with advertising vendors
- Managing digital products within ad server and communicate changes
- Working across business units to vet, prioritize, and enable new ad products and revenue-driving initiatives
- Managing campaign performance and maximize company revenue by analyzing data (performance and delivery), preparing recommendations, and initiating tactical optimizations (budget re-allocation, creative execution and strategy, placement evaluation, dayparting, frequency capping) to ensure consistent delivery of advertiser KPIs
- Troubleshooting escalated campaign issues
- Acting as key resource for ad hoc questions from internal teams
- Collaborating on inventory management
- Supporting ad tech integrations, ad tag implementations, ad server migrations, and other technical integrations across web, OTT, mobile, retail, and broadcast platforms
- Supporting Marketing and Product with scheduling and trafficking of Stingray promo/house ads, as capacity permits
- Managing all inventory requests
- Identifying and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams
- Providing technical guidance and support to internal and external stakeholders as required
- Staying abreast of current and upcoming advertising technologies
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3-years experience within a digital ad operations role
- Experience with Google Ad Manager and DOOH ad sever technology like Vistar or Hivestack
- Familiarity with online ad serving concepts (CPM, CPA, etc.)
- Experience within DOOH industry a plus
- Familiarity with behavioral targeting, audience segmentation and programmatic sales
- Exceptional relationship management and communications (written and verbal) with proven track record of cross team collaboration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for emerging media and technology
- Must have the ability to multitask and think creatively in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy and adapt to an ever-changing landscape and growing responsibilities
- Ability to self-manage time and complete commitments
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.