Stingray, Edmonton has an exciting opportunity. We are searching for a Business Manager who will work with our 5 radio stations in Edmonton, Camrose and Wetaskiwin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling the following accounting responsibilities:
- Processing month end accounting reports
- Report and work closely with head office
- Oversee traffic department and front office staff
- Preparation of Weekly sales Reports
- Oversee AR and Collections
- Review and processing of AP
- Prepare accruals
- Review monthly financial statements
- Preparation of sales staff commission sheets
- Work closely with station manager, regional finance manager, account managers and local management team
- Annual Budgeting for the unit
- Analysis of various sales and accounting reports
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Overseeing and performing some payroll functions
- Completion of Capital Expenditure Requests
Required skills and qualifications:
- Accounting Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Previous management experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Meet tight deadlines
- Conscientious, dependable and detail oriented
- Keenly analytical mind with strong strategic abilities
- A team player
- Have excellent people skills, professional attitude & appearance
- A positive, friendly manner and a customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy & sincerity
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to Susan Reade General Manager/General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and make your case!
We do read EVERY proposal and the very best receive interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submission deadline: Friday April 9, 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.