Want the best job ever? Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze are looking for part-time brand ambassadors to join our team! As a member of our Street Team, you will represent Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze at community and client events. Reporting to the Promotions Director, you’ll excel in this position if you’re motivated, outgoing, energetic, and passionate about promoting Z95.3 and 104.3 The Breeze in Metro Vancouver.
- Make our stations look awesome at events by setting up promotional gear and signage.
- Engage with our listeners and clients. You’ll know what’s going on so you can share it with people you meet on-site at events.
- Be creative and quick thinking.
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects of a remote broadcast.
- Manage the handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles.
- Create compelling content for all social media platforms.
- Take responsibility to ensure efficient and timely execution for all events. Punctuality is a big deal!
- Detail oriented with stellar organization skills. Problem solving is your strength!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract is mandatory.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with the public to generate excitement at events.
- Must be willing get your hands dirty and handle heavy lifting, while treating equipment with respect and care.
- Graduate or current student of broadcasting, media, public relations or marketing program is considered an asset but not a requirement.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to Promotions Coordinator Zach Conard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: April 30th, 2020.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.