Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced, and innovative work environment?
Our development team is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join the business intelligence team and work on a variety of products, related to in-store music and digital experiences, broadcast and connected TV channels and our different product applications.
As a Data Engineer, your role will be broad. You will be asked to establish data processing approaches and guidelines for new projects, as well as implement data processing pipelines using the latest technologies. You will also participate in all stages of analysis for existing projects, from defining the logging requirements to the creation of dashboards.
We are looking for a business-savvy candidate with an analytical mindset. Someone who can dig in the data to find insights on a product, and advocate for change with other stakeholders according to that insight.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Significant experience in a data engineering or data science role.
- Knowledge of Data engineering / ETL Pipeline Technologies: Apache Beam, Google Cloud Data Flow, Apache Spark, etc.
- Knowledge of Python and other data science related programming technologies/tools.
- Knowledge of database technologies (MySQL or others)
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks (Keras, PyTorch)
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS/Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of Java or other OOP languages.
- Experience in Micro-services development.
What you're good at
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to learn fast.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Breakfasts and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering lunches at a very reasonable price;
- Generous contribution by Stingray to the CDM GYM fees;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and who ensures it through benefits such as breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also have access to virtual health care! What else to say?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.