Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
You’re a passionate marketing professional who gets a tingly feeling when presented with a good challenge. You’re as much a creative strategist as a data geek, so you get just as excited about metrics as you do about a clever social media campaign. You understand the importance of brand positioning, thought leadership, product packaging, verticalization, and localization, and have experience in all areas.
You’re also a people person with natural leadership skills and a track record as a great manager. You’re attentive to details while never losing sight of the bigger picture. And your peers sing your praises as an exceptional collaborator.
Sound like you? Then the B2B Marketing Manager role has your name on it.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Director, you will manage and execute B2B digital marketing strategies, advertising initiatives and drive content creation to generate leads and awareness in order to support Stingray Business, Chatter Research, and Retail Media growth globally.
- Build out product packaging for Stingray Business’s various solutions and adapt by vertical and region.
- Drive the brand awareness strategy of Stingray’s commercial branch providing thought leadership through success stories, case studies, online webinars, and trade shows.
- Manage a marketing budget that will drive the most qualified leads through paid programs such as content syndication, pay-per-click, and events.
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels.
- Proactively advise the business to adopt key strategies and seize opportunities through analytics and reporting.
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy and manage the necessary tactics to deliver amazing content and experiences across our digital touchpoints.
- Lead the trade show strategy by identifying new events and speaking opportunities to drive sales leads and strengthen our position in the market.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to plan and develop a marketing automation integration in our 1-to-1 marketing platform (Marketing Cloud) and build campaign architecture that will generate and nurture leads in an effort to build a qualified sales pipeline.
- Manage, coach, and inspire Marketing Coordinators.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales department.
What we are looking for
- 4 to 6 years' experience in B2B marketing, product packaging, managing marketing spend and lead generation campaigns
- Experience managing a team
- Solid understanding of content development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Advanced experience with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Experience managing CMS
- Ability to analyze and report on Google Analytics
- Experience in implementing SEO/SEM processes and best practices
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, an asset
What you are good at
- B2B Demand Gen
- Proactive and quick learner
- Defining priorities with minimal guidance, being proactive and handling uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Analyzing and being detail oriented
- Organizing and planning
- Team work
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Access to private nutrition & wellness advising
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.