Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
We are currently seeking for an Assistant to Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join our administrative team. This position reports to the CRO in Toronto.
What you’ll do
- Managing executive level schedules at once;
- Handling expense accounts for executives;
- Planning and booking travel, e.g. flights, hotel, car rental, etc.;
- Handling of sales contracts, including assistance with signature, filing, sending copies to clients as needed, etc.;
- Coordinating event planning for galas, charity dinners, etc.;
- Help as back-up for both reception and for the executive assistant to CEO;
- Manage department expenses, invoices and company credit card expenses;
- Provide general assistance to management and other staff members;
- Book and prepare weekly executive meetings.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of two years of experience in an assistant role, legal or finance background an asset;
- Bilingual (impeccable English and French skills);
- Strong writing skills;
- Highly organized and precise attention to detail;
- Possess a sense of urgency in prioritizing tasks;
- Ability to act with integrity while handling confidential information;
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What you are good at
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Work independently with minimal direction;
- Great in adapting to changes;
- Resourceful and Proactive.
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Access to a virtual Health Care app
- And much more!
Stingray's offices are located in Yorkville, Toronto 2 steps away from Bay subway station.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.