Location: Montreal, Qc
Are you ready to join a team of music and technology enthusiasts? Watch your career take off in a stimulating, innovation-driven, industry-leading work environment.
Our Sales and Marketing team is currently looking for a candidate to fill an Affiliate Marketing Coordinator position. Reporting to the Marketing and Operations Director, the incumbent will perform a variety of tasks including content development, creation of promotional tools, strategic planning and campaign assessment.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Marketing and Operations Director and sales team
- Maintain up-to-date promotional schedules and client launch plans
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations following campaigns
- Collaborate with various internal teams to create content and promotional tools
- Create a monthly newsletter for clients
- Write campaign briefs
- Be the point of contact for our clients in Canada
- Ensure to meet client deadlines
- Contribute to the blog depending on the campaign
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns
- Track all campaign related data and information
All other related tasks
What we are looking for
- University degree in marketing, or other related discipline
- Experience working in a related environment
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the television, mobile, or tech industry (an asset)
What you do well
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze data and write post-mortems
- Works well under pressure and accomplishes tasks under tight deadlines
- Energetic and dynamic
- Positive attitude and team player
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray)
- Access to virtual healthcare
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Discounted access to local gym
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- Free language classes
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.