Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Status: Temporary Part-Time
Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
The ideal candidate is passionate about billing to assist our B2B customers.
We are currently seeking a Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our A/R department. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager. It is a part-time position under 6 month temporary contract.
What you’ll do
- Ticket dispatch and ticket resolution within Salesforce ServiceCloud;
- Receive inbound client phone calls via TalkDesk;
- Processing credit card payments for clients;
- Receive and treat client emails within SLA required;
- Work overflow small business accounts for collection analysts.
- Quality assurance (QA) on billing requirements;
- Operations assistance on work order set-up;
- Account administration – updating client card based on correspondence received and in conjunction with PSMs
- Contacting clients for unapplied payments;
- Converting clients to electronic methods of payment.
What you are good at
- Cegep/University degree or additional training in related discipline
- At least 1-3 years of customer service experience with a track record of success
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work productively while working independently
- Stingray café with breakfasts and snacks offered every day
- Free on-line fitness classes offered weekly
- On-site live artist performances*
- 5@7 Fridays*
- Flexibility to work from home
- And much more!
*Some perks on hold during pandemic context
Montreal-based Stingray Group is a leading music, media and technology company with over 1,200 employees worldwide. Stingray is a premium provider of curated direct-to-consumer and B2B (business to business) services, including audio television channels, more than 100 radio stations, subscriptions content, 4K UHD television channels, karaoke products, digital signage, in-store music and music apps, which have been downloaded over 150 million times. Stingray reaches 400 million subscribers (or users) in 156 countries. Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or a jogging at lunch time.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.