Are you ready to join a team of tech-savvy music lovers and witness your career take off as you thrive in a setting like no other?
If you are someone who is hands-on and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Stingray is currently seeking an Accounts Payables Coordinator to join our Finance team.
What you’ll do
- Track invoices, issue checks, government payments and other electronic transfers;
- Manage the use of corporate credit cards and the coding of administrative expenses;
- Ensure the reconciliation of statements of accounts and advances;
- Process expense statements;
- Classify documents and ensure follow-up;
- Provide payroll support and assistance;
- Ensure that the documents comply with the company’s requirements;
- All other related tasks.
What we are looking for
- DEC, DEP or AEC in Accounting ;
- 8 years of experience ;
- Bilingual (Strong English) ;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office ;
- Knowledge of Great Plains ;
- Experience with inter-company transactions, foreign currency (asset) ;
- Experience with managing employee expense accounts and corporate credit cards (asset).
What you are good at
- Working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines ;
- Organization and time management ;
- Paying attention to details ;
- Share purchase plan (with a contribution from Stingray);
- Group benefit plan;
- Breakfasts, coffee and snacks offered every day;
- On-site cafeteria offering full lunches at budget-friendly price;
- Nearby gym membership discount;
- On-site free yoga lessons offered twice a week;
- On-site live artist performance;
- And much more!
Stingray’s offices are located in the Old Port of Montreal just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike path, a prime location for picnics or jogging at lunch time. We are a young, energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees and ensure it through awesome perks like breakfasts, snacks, coffee for all tastes, free treats and 5@7 Fridays. We also offer access to virtual health care! What more could one want?
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.
Stingray supports the principles of Employment Equity and is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve and in which we operate. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.