Stingray Radio has a very rare opportunity in Red Deer – the perfect size city that is close to everything! Just 90 minutes south of Edmonton and 90 minutes north of Calgary - Red Deer boasts easy access to lakes, rivers, downhill skiing, boating and 110 kms of trails in the city alone. We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional to help businesses grow and prosper using Central Alberta’s most dominant radio station - REAL Country 95.5, The Legendary Zed 98.9 and our unparalleled digital offerings.
Stingray is a leading global music, media and technology force - we love doing radio and doing it well. It’s a competitive, exciting industry and a fantastic career. We will provide you with an established account list, great benefits, pension, stock purchase plan and all the tools you need to succeed.
If the following describes you…we should chat:
- Self-managed, high achieving performer with a drive to be successful
- 3-5 years outside sales experience preferred
- Genuine empathy for our clients and the commitment to help them grow
- Strong understanding of marketing in today’s business environment
- Consistently execute proper sales techniques to deliver results
- Love solving problems with creative solutions
- Understand accountability to the team and your clients
- You can present your ideas with confidence
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- And then send your resume to Craig Letawsky, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and make your case!
We do read EVERY proposal and the very best receive interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submission deadline: February 14, 2021.
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We’re always on the lookout for new talent.