Stingray Radio has a very rare opportunity in Kamloops – the perfect size city and a four-season playground! Kamloops boasts easy access to lakes, boating, hiking, wineries, downhill skiing and the list goes on! We are looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional to help businesses grow and prosper using Kamloops most dominant radio station - New Country 103.1, The Legendary K97.5, New Talk Radio NL 610am and our unparalleled digital offerings.
Stingray is a leading global music, media and technology force - we love doing radio / digital marketing and doing it well. It’s a competitive, exciting industry and a fantastic career. We will provide you with an amazing team, great benefits, pension, stock purchase plan and all the tools you need to succeed.
If the following describes you…we should chat:
- Self-managed, high achieving performer with a drive to be successful
- 1-2 years outside sales experience preferred
- Genuine empathy for our clients and the commitment to help them grow
- Strong understanding of marketing in today’s business environment
- Consistently execute proper sales techniques to deliver results
- Love solving problems with creative solutions
- Understand accountability to the team and your clients
- You can present your ideas with confidence
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position:
- Complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form: www.stingray.com/employment-equity-survey
- Then send your resume to Kell Hall, General Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and make your case!
We do read EVERY proposal and the very best receive interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
Submission deadline: December 10th 2021
Stingray Radio supports the principles of Employment Equity is committed to ensuring our workforce is representative of the communities we serve. Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities are encouraged to apply and to self-identify so we can work towards full representation of those groups within our company.
Stingray Radio requires all applicants to be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Not the job for you? Check out our Careers page to consult other available positions and learn more about Stingray. We are always on the lookout for new talent.