TalkTalk has extended the range of On Demand content on its YouView box by launching a brand new channel, Concert TV.
TalkTalk has extended the range of On Demand content on its YouView box by launching a brand new channel, Concert TV. The channel, available to all TV Plus customers via the TalkTalk Player, is dedicated to delivering the most exhilarating live music concerts from some of the best internationally acclaimed bands and artists.
Fans from every generation and of every musical genre will be able to watch full length concerts for a one off rental cost of £4.00 for a 48 hour period – more than enough time to rock out, relax and relive some of the all-time greatest performances.
Tristia Clarke, Commercial Director TalkTalk said: “Music fans have recently been short changed by artists turning up to stage hours late for performances. With Concert TV the stars are available to watch when you want them”.
Lovers of pop music can enjoy super-diva Kylie Minogue’s Showgirl tour from 2005 featuring all her greatest hits, hot pants and spectacular set design.
Fans of Robbie Williams’ Swing When Your Winning album featuring 50s swing and vintage classics can enjoy his much acclaimed concert Live at the Albert.
Rockers can tune in to see Starsailor’s Love is Here Live tour featuring clips from promotional videos and some short documentaries showing the band’s life on the road.
Both Blur’s ParkLive and Live at Hyde Park tours are available on the channel, with the Hyde Park performance marking the band’s triumphant comeback in 2009.
Radiohead fans can watch the band take the stage as part of The Astoria London Live concert, performing 17 live songs including many first time performances.
Coldplay’s Live 2003 concert is taken from their Rush of Blood to the Head tour, giving a glimpse of Coldplay during their early days before their meteoric rise to stardom.
Dance music aficionados will be able to watch Depeche Mode perform their Touring the Angel set live in Milan – often considered to be the group’s finest tour.
Concerts available at launch include:
- Blur: Parklive
- All the People…. Blur: Live at Hyde Park
- Gorillaz: Demon Days Live
- Coldplay: Live 2003
- Kylie Minogue: Showgirl – The Greatest Hits Tour
- Robbie Williams: Live at the Albert
- Radiohead: The Astoria London Live
- Depeche Mode: Touring the Angel – Live in Milan
- Starsailor: Love Is Here Live
- Marillion: Live From Loreley
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call either on 0207 861 3030
About Concert TV
Concert TV is currently the only On Demand television service dedicated to delivering live music performances. Content is updated monthly and includes both free concert samples and full length concerts for purchase on demand through the TalkTalk Player.
Customers are able to browse the Concert TV channel by finding it in either the “All Channels” or “Music” sections of the TalkTalk Player. All content can also be discovered within the YouView user interface, either by searching or browsing the “On Demand | Music” category.
Charges will appear in the TV Usage section of the customer bill much like LOVEFiLM BOX OFFICE movie rentals.
- TalkTalk is one of seven partners behind YouView (www.youview.com), the internet-connected TV service, along with the BBC, ITV, BT, Channel 4, Arqiva and Five. YouView launched to UK homes in 2012. Visit www.talktalk.co.uk
- TalkTalk is the UK’s leading value-for-money provider of fixed line broadband, voice telephony and mobile services to consumers and business users
- Under the TalkTalk, AOL Broadband and TalkTalk Business brands, TalkTalk serves 5 million customers across the UK
- TalkTalk operates a fully unbundled network, which extends to over 2,717 exchanges and covers more than 94% of the UK population
- TalkTalk is the only ISP to provide HomeSafe™, our unique and groundbreaking network-level security and safety service, free of charge, exclusively to our customers. HomeSafe™ protects every device in the home using a TalkTalk broadband connection and since launch in 2011 has been activated by 730,000 customers